12.27.2010

I like you!

So in our family for Christmas we do what we call "I like you" gifts for Christmas, which means that we have be creative and make or find something special for the person we are assigned to for that year.  This year I had my sister Katherine's name so I made her "365 days of I like you".  I emailed a bunch of people and asked them to email me what they love about Katherine so she could open one each day of 2011.  365 submissions later and voila.  Thanks to everyone who helped and sent such wonderful things.



Oh . . . and I made her sign this contract so she wouldn't cheat and open more than one at a time.  hee hee.

3 comments:

Kate January 6, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

The greatest Christmas present ever!

Hallie January 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM  

haha! YES! Turned out sooo cool. You are so creative and crafty and cute. Love that lunch bag!

Keda February 24, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

I love this gift idea. It's just so simple and so sweet. Of course I also love the idea that you are assigned to someone for a gift, which just makes things so much easier. My family just won'e budge on the gift buying thing, so it ends up being too much of a hassle to buy x amount of gifts AND make it special, which means gifts are whatever I find on the day that I go to the store. It sucks.

love your idea so much more!